Wednesday, October 14, 2009

More Amsterdam.

Mickey and Mic who kindly let us sleep in their son's bedroom. So I guess really we should thank Yaan :-)

The lizards close to Leidseplein.

The giant chess at Max Euweplein.

I Amsterdam.

We walked through old parts of the city. "In de niwe loeyery". They used to treat leather and other skins here.

Typical crooked Amsterdam house.

Canal.

All throughout town there are these pained elephants. They are cool.

Afternoon refreshment.

Max.

And then I couldn't help myself and I bought a "patatje pinda". Man it was gooooooooood!

There is "kermis" at Dam square.

The ferris wheel there always seems extreme in size.

We trained back to my parents early evening.

We passed spiders on our way to their house.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Patats pindas! Wil ik ook graag eten!

We've got an Eastern blue-tongued lizard that regularly pays visits to our garden. He's just a tad smaller than the statues by the leidseplein.

BTW, is that older-naked-acrobat-guy still performing on leidseplein?

Groetjes,
Angeli

Vincent said...

@ Angeli: That lizard sounds very cool. We had mainly birds and a possum that came to visit us. I haven't seen that guy yet, haven't been at Leidseplein yet though, only came close.