Friday, October 16, 2009

My new apartment (from the outside)

We went to the supermarket in the morning to get us a few things.

Nicole and Ilse infront of my parents' house.

Nic and Ilse again.

My mom and dad.

I went to the airport with nicole, she is going on a vacation to Slovenia. We ran in to my cousin Jelle and drove to Sloterdijk with him. It was fun seeing him again.

Departure boards at the airport.

Amsterdam Sloterdijk train station.

My new apartment is the one in the middle.

This is the square in front of my new apartment.

A canal at the end of my street.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like your new digs... A "kennis" of ours, lives in the same block of buildings. Elena heet ze (Familie naam ken ik niet, maar zij heeft rood haar en verkoopt antieken).

Bet you can't wait for your fiets to arrive.

X Angeli

Vincent said...

@ Angeli: I'll keep an eye out for her. Is she cute and single? ;-) I am looking forward to having my bicycle indeed but I don't know if I can safely keep it anywhere there...

Gledwood said...

... and I still think Amsterdam looks far nicer than London!