Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Dancing on ice.

There was such a thick layer of ice in the streets close to my work that I could've gone faster if I had brought my ice skates (and knew how to use them)...

Going back home I had to wait for the tram so bloody long that I told the imaginary tram people to all fuck off and I went to the pub! I got chips with peanut sauce along the way. Even the coppers get their chips here. It must be good!

Indeed.

In the pub there were only a handful of people. I sat by myself and warmed up with two pints of Guinness. Had a chat with Barry (I have to go try the new Burger Bar!) and a few laughs and I played a bit of sudoku. Then I went home. It was nice.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hoi Vincent, bedankt voor de kerst kaart en we hebben hier geen kerst of schaats gevoel dat vindt ik jammer want ik vindt schaatsen leuk vooral de tochten en tussen door wat warms of een likeur drinken hmmmmm. Veel ijs plezier and all the best see you mate. Groeten uit een warm geelong doei Angeli en Ruud