Saturday, January 9, 2010

My mom turned 65!

I wanted to make a photo of the "exciting food" department at Albert Heijn. I am 6'4" and I was aiming my camera (phone). Kinda hard to miss you'd think. But hey... Now I have an opportunity to introduce to you: Mr. Dickhead!

It was my moms 65th birthday today so I went to Alkmaar. I waited for my train at Amsterdam Central Station.

Lots of snowy landscapes along the way.

One of my aunties (left) and my mom (right).

Ilse and my auntie.

Mom and dad.

(Click to enlarge)
A redbreast in the bird house.

Ilse wrapped up to go home.

I took the train back early evening because they forecasted lots of snow and I didn't wanna get stuck there. This was not my train btw. Wouldn't mind a ride though...

I went to Mulligans for a few pints. Collins, Anna, Marina, Kees, Jon, Djordje and Joana were there too.

(Click to enlarge)
Djordje, Joana, Anna, Marina and Kees while walking to the Cave.

Me in the Cave.

The Cave's "Throne chambers".


The men's throne.

4 comments:

Friðvin said...

Christ it looks cold there! But it's probably colder here this morning!

And look at Ilse with those pink slippers! :-)

Ilse said...

Wat is The cave? Het lijkt wel een disco.

Konagod: My new slippers are fantastic. I bought them yesterday, before going to mum and dad and they are really nice and warm:-)

Vincent said...

@ Ilse: The Cave is a heavy metal cafe. Very dark, smoky and noisy!

Ilse said...

Aha.