Thursday, January 7, 2010

The little plant

Waiting for the ferry after work.

I met my friend Patricia at Wagamama where we had dinner. It was great seeing her again after two years. Like nothing happened :-)

After dinner we went to the pub where one of Mulligans regulars had her 40th birthday bash. The first band of the evening dressed up a bit and were quite funny.

The place was packed.

As a surprise Danny Guinan came to play along as well. They played nice songs and everybody had a great time.

Patricia brought me a gift too which was super nice. The cup is one of my old ones from when we worked together. When I left I gave it to her with a plant in it, which unfortunately didn't survive. She left that employer as well but took the cup with her and now she gave it back with a new little plant. I am very pleased with it :-)

No comments: