Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Blog 1001.

Yes my dear readers, this is my 1001st blog post! I didn't know but it's true! So congratulations to some of you for reading through a THOUSAND posts!

So what happened in those thousand posts? Here's a short overview:

I left The Netherlands to start a life elsewhere. (blog)

I flew to Australia where I had a beautiful welcome. (blog)

I made new bird cages to improve their life too. (blog)

Life was good. I also had a good job with fun colleagues. (blog)

And then I left again. I had to leave my new best friend behind: Mason. (blog)

And now I'm back in The Netherlands again, my friends and family are very happy with that but (almost) nobody sees my tears. (blog)

And I found a wonderful employer again surrounded by ship yards.

5 comments:

marian said...

hoop dat de tranen zijn gedroogd intussen,en je weer lekker in je vel komt, je hebt alles mee!!
tot zaterdag.

angeli said...

Ah mate, I felt a bit sad reading that entry. It took a lot of courage for you to give up your life in NL to pursue your Aussie dream and it's a shame that things didn't work out. I hope you return one day... There will always be a bed and a fridge full of Magner's at ours waiting for you.

Anonymous said...

Gratz on the achievement!

I love strolling through your blog every now and again. Wish I had the stamina to do it.

Keep up the good work

Björn

Anonymous said...

Hi Vincent
This entry brought a tear to my eye too. Never underestimate the fortitude you had in making the decision to move half way across the world and giving it a go. I wish you all the best in your life back in the Netherlands.
Hope to see you again one day.
Gianna

Gledwood said...

1001?! I remember when you didn't even have a blog, that seems like yesterday...