Thursday, August 18, 2011

Bye bye corner building

Nike has put up a very big and very blue basketball net ad in my street.

It was strangely quiet at the station this morning. Normally there are a lot more people running around.

Surprise, surprise. Another remainder of the Citybox fire goes down.

Been walking past this little office for over a year.

Feels weird when it's taken apart...



At work my colleague Tanja has asked me to look after her plant while she's on holiday. I'll take good care of it :-)

My boss Ritchey stuck his head through the window and thus got photographed...

Another colleague Paul S. Brought cake with him when he went out to get his lunch. Very nice gesture :-)

Mr Mental Healthcare Marketing Menno also couldn't resist...

On my home...

It's gone!

Takes months to build. Takes 1 day to take down... Funny.

1 comment:

Gledwood said...

I hate demolition.

I hope they are going to put something bigger and better there. And not just leave a gaping space.....