Sunday, August 14, 2011

Riding the Choppermeister

I wanted to put my fence together today. however.... I found out that amongst my big collection of screws I did not have the ones required for this... Crap!

After a while the weather cleared up so much that I decided to get on my bicycle to go to a DIY store.

It turned out to be a lovely time for a ride and I was happy to be riding again.

One of the bridges along the way opened for a little boat.

View whilst waiting for the bridge to close again.

Power tools!

I am currently thinking of buying this little garden house. It's small and cheap. I had a good look and I'm now thinking that maybe it's better if I make one myself.

When I came home the weather was still OK so I decided to clean up this wall a but because I want to fix the plaster and re-paint it.

Shit job but I'm glad I took the opportunity.

2 comments:

marian said...

wat veel geld voor zo'n hokkie zeg, als je je even kwaad maaakt timmer je er met pa zo een in elkaar!!

Vincent said...

@ma: Ik denk dat het je nog tegen gaat vallen om voor dat geld al het materiaal te kopen dat nodig is. Maar goed, ik denk er wel over om het zelf te maken.