Friday, August 19, 2011

Fence update

My Paul Anka cd arrived today. Very pleased. I already had all the songs ripped but I like them so much that I wanted the cd. It's not your normal Anka music. These songs are jazzy / big band versions of pop / rock songs from various artists like Nirvana, Michael Jackson and Van Halen.

These plants been bugging me ever since I moved in but I never got myself to fix them.

Then suddenly I felt like straightening them out. I cut them back a lot and I tied them to the wall.

In the evening I also put my fence together. Now it needs to be painted but I need a few warm and dry days for that. Good luck with that :-/

2 comments:

Gledwood said...

Who is Paul Anka?

I hope you are going to paint that picket fence white!

Vincent said...

@Gled: Nope. Dark green, like the rest of our hallway :-)