Tuesday, August 16, 2011

The RAM

(Click to enlarge)
The Alpine Endurance was turned around yesterday. There are a few air vents at the back that make an insane amount of noise.

(Click to enlarge)
This, dear reader, is what a real car looks like

(Click to enlarge)
The family of Nile geese is still around.
(Click to enlarge)
Another day, another cruise ship. This one was massive as well, like yesterday's...
In the evening I went to the DIY store to buy cement. I came back with a ladder, no cement.

2 comments:

Gledwood said...

I've never seen a cruise ship up close. But it makes you think... considering they're at least 10 storeys tall... how enormous they must be inside...

If I went on a cruise I'd want to depart New Zealand and see the South Sea islands: Tahiti, Tonga, Samoa etc. That would be amazing!!

Vincent said...

@Gled: I once read that these ships have different "themes" all over the ship so that a boardwalk remains interesting...