Sunday, June 3, 2012

Fare well, aunty Jo

(Click to enlarge)
I went to Ilse and Cassie's today because I had to attend a wake for my aunty Jo who had died earlier this week. My mom and dad were there as well and Cassie made very nice pancakes.

(Click to enlarge)
One of the cats liked my lap a lot. All I know is that this cat is not Ukkie. I can't tell the other 2 apart...

(Click to enlarge)
The wake was in the catholic part of the church building where I went to sometimes as a kid. I never liked going to church. I cannot think of any useful contribution it's given me to be honest.

And then there is my sister's car. With now decorated side mirrors in Dutch colours because of the upcoming European soccer tournament. Yeah...

1 comment:

Gledwood said...

That's a beautiful coat on that cat there... "piebald"..? Tortoiseshell?... whatever it is...