Saturday, June 9, 2012

Watching soccer in HQ

As of now, every photo will be available in a larger version by default.

My breakfast. Well, it was around lunchtime really...

I stopped at Nic's cake shop (Cake Loves Coffee) when I went shopping and I ran in to Anna. It was nice seeing her.

Late arvo I walked in to town to see Holland play Denmark in Mulligans. I was accompanied by Miriam, Alex, Max and Alie and it was fun.

The outcome of the game required strong measures.

That's how people drown in our canals. They get pissed and feel they can swim around the world. When their alcoholic bodies are in the water they realise how freakin' cold it actually is and they get cramps and stuff and slowly float to the bottom. (Not these 2 thankfully but it does happen...)

1 comment:

Gledwood said...

The only Dutch paper we get over here is Het Telegraaf. Or De Telegraaf... whichever...