Wednesday, April 23, 2014

The protein diet, day 21.

Breakfast. I have lost 8.5 kilos now and I'm close to a hundred Kg... Awesome :-)

On my way in to town I spotted these birds fixing their nest. With 7 babies I think they needed to expand ;-)

I had to pickup my passport. Have to get their early to line up otherwise it might take an hour before you're next up...

Everything went smooth and I was on the ferry just after 9.

I bought this greek salad for lunch. It was delish!

I also had normal crackers with cheese. I have to let my body get used to normal food again...

The day flew past. Simone and her little boy drove by to drop off some diet stuff. It was lovely to see them. Her boy makes me laugh and seeing Simone smile makes me happy.

I overstocked on veggies a bit and since I had to either finish them or throw them in the bin, I thought I'd just eat them, I also had a pepper steak left. Then there was still veggies left so I also made vegetable soup. I'm a bit full now ;-)

No comments: