Thursday, April 24, 2014

The protein diet, day 22. The last day, for now!

Breakfast du jour. Milk, yoghurt with fruit and a protein drink. Breakfast of champions ;-)

I have lost 8,5 kilos. Tomorrow my holiday starts and I'll be back to normal food. Let's hope my weight won't go up again too much...

Finally the removal of the Citybox remains has started. More than four years after the whole storage building was destroyed by a fire.

I left work mid-day and they had made some progress.

I left work early to do more packing for my holiday tomorrow.

I could use the extra time to do things just a bit more relaxed.

In the evening I organised the annual ChipSoft squash tournament. 36 people joined in the end.

About 24 of us had a lovely dinner first.

The tournament went very well and everybody seemed to have enjoyed themselves a lot. I did as well!

No comments: