Friday, December 14, 2007

Le frigidaire

Getting petrol in the morning...

And GO! (stand still in the boiling hot sun infront of a traffic light without airconditioning - it reached 36 this morning but thankfully a cool change arrived late afternoon)

We went to Radio Rentals to buy ourselves a fridge for the flat (gardenhouse). We bought a small one with a little freezer compartment.

There's a special rack for bottles, it makes it look a bit fancy. We shall stock some chateau migraine for our visitors then *grin*.

In the evening we went for a drive.

Completely unexpected we ended up at Cafe Cena where they slightly burned my pollo parmigiana which made it taste a bit funny. But I was hungry so I ate it. It's rare to get funny tasting food in this country. It's usually of a quality that exceeds most restaurants (or places that pretend to be one anyway) in Amsterdam. Oh, I do miss Le Stivale d'oro and I Trulli...

No comments: