Monday, January 21, 2008

The new blog

Went to Bunnings today to checkout paint, wood and sliders to make drawers in our new cabinet. Paint they had plenty, also sliders, nice and cheap too. But the wood situation is disgracefull. They don't have any laminated panels except for a few sizes in white or ugly red-brown. When I worked at Karwei (Dutch DIY chain) in The NL we used to stock about 10 different colours in at least 4 different sizes. Bad luck I guess.

A new blog is born! And it is called:

VINCENT CREATIVE BLOG

I decided to put my DIY and creative outbursts online. It starts with a simple IKEA thingy but I'd still love to make my own arcade game console, you know, one of those that stands on the floor. My modeltrain-coffeetable too of course. And little things in between I reckon. Have a look and see how you like it. I strongly encourage you to do the same. It's fun and I'd love to see what others are up to :-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Vinz,

Incredible new blog! Also nice designed. Well done.
I got Village People flash-backs. :-)

Marco

Anonymous said...

aardig stukje huisvlijt, wat was er met de knie van gavin?
groetjes ma en pa

Vincent said...

@ Marco: Hahaha, I should have worn one of those helmets as well ;-)

@ Ma: Volgens de laatste berichten waren z'n kniebanden waren te slap waardoor er af en toe iets in z'n knie schoot en dat deed erg veel pijn. Het is in ieder geval zeker wat er geopereerd is maar ik geloof dat niemand precies weet wat nou het probleem is. Als het mijn knie was geweest zou ik zeker het naadje van de kous hebben gevraagd maar ja, misschien krijg ik m'n kans over 10 jaar met m'n eigen knie...