Tuesday, January 22, 2008

The stupid paintdude.

In the morning I tried fixing the handle of the kitchen window with a paperclip. Not the best of solutions but it worked.

The flower next to our door is beautiful.

So is my little bonsai.

We drove up to Solver paints. We needed advice and prices. The guy helping us wasn't too experienced and actually had to make a call to get the right info. Also they told us to sand the bricks we want to paint. I dunno. I don't think we'll do that. And I don't think we'll buy their stuff. And I don't think we'll come here again really, sorry.

We had time and not much to do so why not do some more driving? It went well except that in my attempts to drive off faster I stalled the car 4 times. Driving went smoother and parking as well. After 70 minutes my knee ached and my back was soaking wet...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dat valt nog niet mee he? Maar jullie hebben wel lekker de ruimte daar om te oefenen met rijden. Cool! Leuk nieuw blog btw. Staat een stuk beter die kast met die poten eronder.

Anonymous said...

Leuk dat je auto rijd! Ik ben benieuwd hoelang het duurt voordat je wilt gaan afrijden. Oefen je elke dag?

Anonymous said...

So erm.. where exactly did you precision engineer your carefully selected piece of pisbakkenstaal? It's not so clear from the photo..

Vincent said...

@ Bas: Lastiger dan ik dacht maar toch niet onwijs moeilijk. Echt een oefening baart kunst verhaal dit.

@ Ilse: Je bent verplicht om 6 maanden met een L-plate rond te rijden en tevens om 500 uur geoefend te hebben. Als aan beide voorwaarden is voldaan mag ik een rijtest doen en mijn p-plates ophalen. De "P" staat voor "Provisional" wat "voorwaardelijk" betekend.

@ Mic: I found it in a drawer ;-)