Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Fridgefest

I put together the second bookcase. Plenty of space now.

In the afternoon Tony and Vicky got their new fridge. We now use their old one as it's about 3 times the size of our own.

Late afternoon I had a few games of tennis with Karin.

She's a fair bit better than me, hence she beat me in sets by 5-1, but that's OK, I had good moments that I enjoyed too :-) I'm looking forward to the next time.

Coming home I was quite hungry. We went to the "Pasta pot" next door to have a lovely lasagna for only AU$10. Not much and it was very nice.

6 comments:

Gledwood said...

That tennis ct picture...

I still can't get over the space... the colours... etc!

I bet u glad u went!

Anonymous said...

Leuk dat jullie zoveel tennissen:-)

marian said...

mooi de boekenkasten, nostalgie met die oude luidspreker van de draadomroep, er waren maar 2 zenders, hilversum 1 en 2.
gr, ma en pa.

Vincent said...

@ Gled: It's the light here mate. It's just so bright. Even on a cloudy day it's bright!

@ ma: Da's makkelijk, hoef je niet zoveel te kiezen. Maar ik ben wel blij dat ik via internet naar Veronica kan luisteren hoor.

Friðvin said...

That small fridge is your old one? My God, man, that would not hold my beer. :lol:

Vincent said...

@ Kona: Tsk tsk tsk.