Monday, March 3, 2008

The clouds

Only pictures of walking Mason today. It was one of those dirty hot days. The kind that makes you sweat for nothing.

Along the way people have this house build for them. They've been working on it pretty much since we arrived here.

Believe it or not but there was a cloud! You may have to move your head a bit to see it...

I tried to make Mason pose for a shot but he was like "C'mon already, it's hot". He had a point...

Late afternoon some more clouds came in. Not that it became much cooler. It's going to be a hot week.

3 comments:

marian said...

het is hier helemaal niet warm, kouwe wind , en winterse buien. en mag buiten lopen met een kruk !!!
gr ma.

Gledwood said...


Yeah such amazing clouds... bet you wish you were BACK IN HOLLAND..? No..??
The most amazing clouds I ever saw were on the train from England to Wales...
Suddenly the sky was SLATE GREY... huge ANVIL-SHAPED towers appeared in the sky... clouds that normally forebode THUNDERSTORMS... only these seemed to be a natural part of the South Wales Valleys...
HIGHLY atmospheric and very unusual... hey if you ever get the chance to travel from NEW South Wales to OLD South Wales you should do so ... Wales is an amazing place!
Thanks for all your comments; I'm sorry I've not been back as much as I'd have hoped. Leg-rot and depressing exhaustion have prevented me... thanks for bearing with me tho...
;->...

Vincent said...

@ Ma: 1 kruk? Heel goed zeg. Ik zag op de video van Ilse dat je ook al weer meer recht op loopt?

@ Gled: No, I don't wish I was back in Holland at all ;-P