Tuesday, March 4, 2008

More work?

Today I had one proper interview in the morning followed by 2 talks with recruiters. The morning interview went well I think. I had to do an unexpected test but it wasn't very hard. Just general SQL and Delphi questions. The recruiters are more than likely going to hook me up for two more real interviews, hopefully asap so we can make some decisions by the end of next week perhaps.

Tennis time again. This is how Karin sees the court.

Karin beat me by 6-4 today. We had a few very decent rallies but it was a very exhausting match, the 35C outside didn't help much. I made so many unforced errors it made me think I need proper glasses...

5 comments:

Gledwood said...


The trees look like ones from Aussie oilpaintings...

Hey best of luck with the job situation!

Vincent said...

@ Gled: Thanks mate, that's most kind of you :-)

Anonymous said...

Tennissen in 35 graden!! Sodeju!

Gledwood said...

ps did you go to the Yoga centre ..? (look at the top photo)...

Vincent said...

@ Gled: I only noticed that just now hehe. No, I'm not into yoga at all, sorry...