Saturday, March 8, 2008

The World final Bowls

On TV we saw the world final lawn bowls today: Australia VS South Africa.

This girl was 3rd bowler in the Australian team. She's only 17 years old! So there goes the image of lawn bowlers being old gitz! ;-)

This is the SA skipper (captain) and she was REALLY good!

The Aussie skipper bowling.

I want a set of yellow bowls now...

Back at our ranch my little bonsai was having a hard time staying healthy in the sun. It doesn't like the sun right now, leaves are being scorched so we took it inside now.



Finally I would like to point to the following sickening article. I wonder what's next in Britain. They may require a urine sample or maybe a DNS swab to keep on file because, well, you just never know you know. YOU MIGHT BE A TERRORIST, AND BRITAIN IS SCARED OF YOU!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Well, It can is worse, I don't think Nicole and you would be able to keep up your blogs if you would have moved to the uk: Another Boing Story, also carrying an mp3 player can make you a terrorist and have your DNA stored for life

Nicole said...

Those tribes, somewhere deep in a jungle, who haven't been discovered yet, are the luckiest people on earth right now.

Vincent said...

@ Gerrit: Nic showed me that a couple of days ago. Insane! Lets call on uneducated civilians who are being scared by the government to report scary photographers. I can only imagine what the simpletons will do when they see a muslim tourist take a photo of London bridge.

@ Nic: I doubt those exist...