Wednesday, March 5, 2008

It's a dogs life...

Mason sniffing a tree.

Mason sniffing a plant.

The tree waiting for Mason.

Mason waiting to get into the park.

Mason waiting at the curb.

Me waiting for Mason.

Mason lying next to me under our desk.

Mason lying in between Nic and I, under our desk. (We let him inside coz it was bloody hot and he was all alone outside)

While he was lying in between us we noticed he was developing a strong fragrance so we gave him a bath.

Especially the top of his head needed a good scrub ;-)

And then I was hungry.

5 comments:

Gledwood said...

Mason looks like the "wild" dogs from Goa... (I much prefer "wild"-looking dogs with proper ears and noses than dogs with all the dogginess bread out of them, know what I mean..?)

Your nose is v white for a blond European: do you put total block on your face?

D'you know if you want a sunscreen you apply 1st thing in the morning and NEVER have to reapply all day it's factor 20 or factor 18 if you swim on it P20... I think piz buin do a once daily one now too I went to India on it and get burnt pretty badly in Britain unprotected: I slept 4 hours nearly stark naked under tropical sun with this stuff on and never went more than the vaguest pink: after that I went really brown (the cream had kept my skin white: that's how strong it is) it's well worth trying out

hope you're OK I posted a boring post about my leg wound today so don't go unless you want to hear about oozing scabs haha!!

Anonymous said...

Wat schattig dat je Mason een bad geeft:-) Het lijkt me een geweldig lief beest!

Friðvin said...

Something about bathing a dog and immediately transitioning to a bowl of food is about as shocking as my double espresso / cat anal glands post last Friday. HA! (OK, it wasn't THAT bad.)

Vincent said...

@ Gled: Mason is half Shepherd and half Staffy. The result is beautiful I think.

@ Ilse: Alle honden hebben af en toe een bad nodig.

@ Kona: I think it's far from your level of shocking to be honest hehe.

Anonymous said...

GLAD: we usually use factor +30 in Australia, and all of them you have to reapply after "so many" hours! They work!
Vicky