Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Kermit.

Our first target was Target. It was busy coz everyone has to get shopping before easter.

We saw Kermit the frog's car in the parking lot. Didn't see Kermie himself unfortunately...

Then it was off to the modeltrain shop to pick up a reletively new Roco catalog.

The owner of this place, Graham, is most helpful. He is going to get my business when I have the money.

When we came home I took Mason for a walk. He actually did a crap today, unfortunately -after- we passed the bloody field I talked about yesterday so I had to carry the stink-bag all the way home. And god it stank... Karin, what are you feeding him?! It was also a bit soft. I prefer a bit harder for picking up please...

Snif snif snif.

Someone's building a house (or just half?) out of metal construction material. It's being advertised on the tellie for people who are afraid of termites.

2 comments:

Friðvin said...

I totally forgot it was Easter weekend until someone on my blog mentioned it being Good Friday today.

Someone gave me a gift card last year for a Wal-Mart and I was thinking of visiting the "Super Center" today just to see what they might have of interest to me.

Now that I know it's Easter weekend, I will definitely put off that trip until Monday or Tuesday.

Vincent said...

@ Kona: Because the change of seasons I'm completely out of sync with holidays.

Putting of that trip is a wise decision :-)