Thursday, March 20, 2008

My kinda store!

I forgot to post this picture yesterday. It's a twin shopping trolley! It's the SUV's amongst the trolleys I tell ya. This beast is BIG.

In the morning we went to a store called Paramount Browns. As you can see by the sign, it's -my- kinda shop.

When we came home we walked Mason. Nicole likes different things than I do.

Mason doesn't like anything else but being patted or walked really...

We have two extra guests this weekend. We're caring for Karin's 2 love birds. They are incredibly beautiful and you can only keep these in pairs. The boy and the girl are always together.

4 comments:

Gledwood said...

they are like feathery robos! (sort of)

well they're social.

what happens if you keep 'em in threes? would it cause a lovebird triangle? i spose they'd try and be all "adult" about it then fall out and not be able to face one another over breakfast....

o yeah and about the rubbish sign: i could never go to that shop ~ I'm always dumping radioactive waste and it would be highly inconvenient to be prohibited against it...

Friðvin said...

The big rage at the supermarket here is the shopping cart designed to look like a small car or SUV and holds two rug rats. It is seriously like an SUV because when one of those is in the aisle or coming at you, there's no choice but to get out of the way. Honestly, it annoys the hell out of me because they are so non-functional otherwise. With two kids on board, there's very little room for groceries.

That's just another reason why I prefer to wait outside. :lol:

Gledwood said...

I don't remember seeing TWIN trolleys ... then again I ALWAYS use a basket (the weight saves $$$)... we have extra SMALL shallow trolleys ... well have done for the last decade or so ... very good for the just loaves of bread etc shopper ... hey there's stuff called cheese and red peppers bread only one supermarket locally does it whenever I'm by I stock up (;->...)

Vincent said...

@ Gled: I never heard of bread like that, it sounds ehm, interesting ;-) Is it from a certain country?

@ Kona: Mate, I reckon the person furthest into the isle has the right of way no?