Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Bill

Today my second World of Warcraft T-shirt arrived. It was sent from the USA. I'm surprised it got here this fast: 1 week only!

I bought it using my Amazon.com voucher my colleagues gave me when I left. Thanks guys!

We went to Semaphore in the afternoon where we spotted this car and it's plate. It belonged to a shop.

We had lunch in a place called "whipped". Good stuff!

Then we walked towards the jetty because they were operating a little steam tram. Had to see it of course.

But it wasn't there yet so we walked on the jetty a bit.

It needs paint.

After a while the tram arrived. It was actually build in 1992 so you can consider it very "new".

It's manufactured by a company called "Willis" in Perth.

This is the complete tram. The track is only 2km.

No comments: