Monday, April 14, 2008

The uber tyres

Karin needed new tyres and decided to upgrade the wheels at the same time. They suit her car really well I think!

They are 2 inches wider than the old ones which is fine. According to TOYOTA's website you can even order Corolla's with 16" wheels standard, no fuss.

In the afternoon I started working on my 1.5-30V/2A power supply. I need it to start working on my garden fountain which I need to do a nice little solar power project. Right. Anyway, more pictures on my Creative blog.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Vette velgen, dat zeker. Schiet dat fonteintje nu al een beetje op?

Vincent said...

@ Bas: Nee, want eerst moet die voeding af zijn. Ik wil nl. het pompje op een lagere spanning laten draaien (om te kijken of het van zonne energie gebruik kan maken) en dat moet getest worden. Vandaar de variabele voeding. Duidelijk? :-)

Anonymous said...

Ach vandaar. Nou ik hoop voor je dat dat lukt, anders moet je wellicht een paneel van 2 bij 2 nemen :p

Succes :)

(Dolfijnen waren trouwens ook best cool!)

Anonymous said...

Love the photography Vincent ! Karin :-)

Sneezer said...

I had a toyota once, it was a tank, it never broke down. It wasnt as nice as karins but it was super reliable.

cant wait to see the fountain!