Monday, May 26, 2008

The perfect ceiling

Driving to work we drove right behind Ms. Smooth. I wonder what was so smooth. It was certainly not the traffic.

Because the cable guys are still pulling cables all over our ceilings we had to power down twice today. I thought I'd go and get a coffee but the coffee machine had unfortunately also powered down...

On the bright side, the hole in the ceiling above my head (and holes anywhere else in our room) is as of today officially closed! At least now, when I look up, I get the feeling I'm in a proper office :-)

Having no windows keeps me completely clueless as to what's happening outside. After having enjoyed lunch outside in a reasonably sunny setting, come 5 o'clock, reality kicked in very hard.

Rain was bucketing down in the dark when I came outside wearing my sunglasses and shirt. The army of umbrella's was out in full force.

I want Sinterklaas, Christmas, New Year's eve, little lights, candles and a Christmas tree and I want it NOW!

1 comment:

kees said...

In Oz Sinterklaas wears shorts, Christmas is celebrated on the beach and the tree smells of eucalyptus. On New Year's eve you turn up the airco...

Have you started looking for an oliebollen recipe yet?