Sunday, June 22, 2008

The cockies

In the morning a small flock of Cockatoos came by again to plunder our walnut tree. They can be quite noisy but they are very beautiful birds. Rather big too.

They pick the walnuts, try to open them and if they can't they drop them where ever. The first time they did this we scared ourselves shitless because they mostly drop them on a metal roof of the shed which is VERY loud...

We met Caroline, Stephen and Lachlan for lunch. It was a nice gig :-)

I continued working on my power supply today doing research mostly but I did want to mount the new transformer. Three times I walked passed a tap and die set at Bunnings and decided against buying it. I felt it would be handy at some point but just not at that time. Today was that time I needed them so we drove down when it started to get dark.

Not many people use these I think because they don't seem to sell at all while the quality ain't that bad at all...

I needed a few taps so I could screw my new transformer onto the casing.

It sits nice and tight now.

No comments: