Friday, June 27, 2008

The piano man

In the morning I walked back and found a very nice and very tasty surprise on my desk: My colleague Luke had bought me my favourite doughnut! Good karma for him and nice caramel for me! :-)

During lunch I went to Dick Smith again. It's probably not good to work so close to this place hehe. I bought chemicals to etch my own print boards. I'm sure you will see the results of that on my blog soon.

After work I met Nicole to do some late night shopping. We thought it would be nice but due to:
A) Shit quality kitchen equipment at Harris Scarfe and
B) Hundreds of very ugly teenagers that looked like they were just pulled out a swamp running around everywhere
it was a crappy experience. Not going shopping in Rundle mall at that time of day anymore...

Fortunately we also walked past this guy who put his piano on a little car and now he was playing it in the mall. It was very nice to see and hear. Judging by the amount of money people had given him we were not the only people who liked him.

No comments: