Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Mr. Moped

On my way to work this dude came along side on a wicked moped.

The neighbours across the street had some work going on in front of their door. They were putting in some cable.

During lunch I went to Dick Smith to buy some cable. Mark joined me and afterwards we had lunch at the food court there.

We lunched in style at the Mc. Donalds where the git behind the counter managed to screw up my order of a cheese burger plain. I even told him "JUST the bread, meat and cheese, NOTHING else. For some reason the ketchup made it onto my f-ing burger. Outside Australia I have NEVER had any problems ordering a cheese burger plain but over here it's a different story.
Maybe next time I'l prepare a ingredients list.

Yesterday we got our sign put up finally. We're almost a real company now ;-)

1 comment:

kees said...

Don't bother with an ingredients list; to get a McJob illiteracy is in the job description.