Saturday, July 26, 2008

The beautiful day

Today we went out for breakfast! Going out for dinner is so passé these days. Breakfast is all the new rage ;-P

After breakfast we went to the central market.

This is NOT the company I work for.

There were mushrooms.

And oranges.

And stinky cheeses.

Afterwards we dropped by Jaycar for our weekend project needs and also by Woolworths for our weekly food and toilet paper needs.

In the afternoon we pruned the apricot tree, mowed the lawn, did the dishes and had Karin and Gavin drop by. Gav was very kind to try and get the chain saw to work for me. I will hopefully use it to take down a bad tree in the back of our garden next weekend.

And then I did the laundry and I had a shower. And then I dressed warm and lay down on the bed and read a few more pages of my Ludlum book ("Lazarus vendetta").

It was a very good day and tomorrow is going to be fun too :-)

No comments: