Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Luke likes doughnuts

As I was leaving the house this morning, a flock of white cockies landed in the walnut tree again.

Walking to work I noticed this shop window. I really hope it's not a clothing shop...

Half way the morning I thought it was time for doughnuts again. My colleagues Luke and Mark chipped in as well and I got us a box of 12 doughnuts.

Luke was obviously thrilled.

I walked a small round at lunch time. Mainly because I walked the wrong way looking for a cash machine but never mind that.

The company I work for is called ISS (group). There are two other ISS'. One does security and the other one cleans (or are they called hygiene engineers these days?). The cleaner guys were parked across the road during lunch.

I take the bus home these days. It's quite relaxed I have to say. I leave work just before the rush starts and the stop where I catch the bus is the first stop so the bus is almost empty when it comes meaning good seating possibilities!

It was getting dark on the way home and the lights went on to shine over the palm trees in the park.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

DOOOOOOOOOOUGHNUTS!!!!
OH YEAH BABY!!!

Vincent said...

You kill the dough, you get some mo! MF! ;-)

Anonymous said...

I love eating maple syrup donuts. :9