Friday, July 4, 2008

Who are you?

Today I went to the pub with Mark and Luke. Nicole joined later. I was wearing my hoody and my phone was in the pouch. I forgot to take my phone out before taking it off. While I'm pulling it over my head I remembered my phone was in but it seemed to go OK so I thought I could continue. About 0.6 second later my phone fell out and decided to split up 3 ways on the floor. That happened before on a concrete floor and it survived well. This was wood so I wasn't worried.

However, the memory was erased during the fall so my calendar is now empty and all my contacts are gone. According to my phone I don't know any people and I have no appointments or birthdays to remember whatsoever.

And you are?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool! No appointments :) Too bad something like that never happens to my calendar hanging on the kitchen wall. It's constantly filled with things to do...
Which reminds me to book a hotel for me and Mom in Valkenburg now :)

Jo

kees said...

Never mind the contacts, people who want you to know them will let you know who they are. Why didn't you make any photos? Is the camera function gone too?

BTW, my name is sdf4 dfgadf and my birthday is !#-)*-!(^#)

Friðvin said...

Consider yourself lucky.

Earlier today my keyboard was typing everything sdrawkcab (backwards).

Maybe some of my blog posts would have made sense to Nicole.

LOL!!!

Anonymous said...

My name is Skywalker and am currently in hiding somewhere in the Dagobah system. If you want to contact me, use the force.

ps don't tell daddy!

Vincent said...

@ Luke: Too late my friend! Contact details yours already have I.

Vincent said...

@ Kona: It does feel kinda liberating I must say. Maybe this was s'posed to happen. As if immigrating to the other side of the world wasn't enough already hehe ;-)