Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Cowboy Bebop

I watched an animé movie from Cowboy Bebop that I borrowed from my colleague Luke. It was not bad at all, though a little bit predictable.

The rest of the day I fixed a bug. I read a design document and I had a meeting.

Oh, and my colleague Mark explained that if you have 20 chickens, the chicken-poo they produce can be used to create bio-gas (methane) in a quantity large enough for daily household use.

I want.

And Australia was in the Dutch news today. I followed the link and got this beauty to look at:
Pigs are the KING bio-gas producers by the way. Imagine having 20 of these big boys. They can probably power a small town...

2 comments:

Vincent said...

@ Kona: You're not jealous are you? ;-)

Friðvin said...

Depends on whether the rest of him is equally well-endowed.