Monday, September 22, 2008

Happy birthday Ilse! :-)

Today it's my sister's birthday so everybody go over to her blog and wish her a happy birthday! :-)

I installed my new monitor stand first thing when I got to work. It looks quite nice. (Also notice my new coffee mug! ;-)

In the morning it rained a lot and I had to go out and buy us fruit.

I went to the Woolworths in Rundle mall.

I'm not buying kiwi fruit any more because nobody eats that in the office. Too messy probably. So I bought four apples, four pears, 5 mandarins and 15 bananas.

Yes, I do take pride in presenting fruit nicely.

After work we went to PJ's. There was a nice girl working behind the bar. A nice change from the usual blokes. Staff at PJ's ain't bad all together. They're all pretty good. Sofar I like the Scotsman George and this girl, Joanna I believe, the best.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dank u, dank u:-)

Christiaan said...

Nice to see you made yourself a monitor stand again. I'm still using one by your design back here at Furore.