Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Crap

I think today would classify as a crap day. Mostly because work was crap and VERY frustrating. Our offer on the Beetle was brutally declined and a counter offer wasn't even made. Apart from that there is apparently no black TDI with a beige interior in ALL of Australia (can you believe it?). And we lost our game of lawn bowl again. Just by a miserable 3 or 4 points. I heard an animal scraping or gnawing on the inside of our roof. Oh, and I missed out on a parade of old rally cars during lunch. I heard them, but I didn't know what it was then. Crap, crap, crap.

I didn't even make a single photo today. Thanks to guest blogger Nicole I have this lawn bowl picture to show you. Really I should've put a picture of a turd up...

4 comments:

CRAIG said...

I love the lawn bowling! Especially the blue-haired ladies. I going to watch one day!

"Go Grandma, Go Grandma" oh, oh, that's right, I'll be routing for you too "Oh that was agood try Vincent, really it was"

Vincent said...

Yeah, plenty of good tries, just that they weren't good enough. Can be a bit frustrating sometimes when they kill your superb bowl....

Christiaan said...

In NL adverteren ze met hun unieke manier van zaken doen: "Volkswagen, wie anders?"... Ik hoop dat vandaag beter is!

Vincent said...

Kan wel even duren voor ze antwoorden geloof ik. Ik ben niet zo thuis in dat hele onderhandel gebeuren. We zullen zien. Er zijn ook dealers in Melbourne, da's slechts 700km hier vandaan dus misschien kopen we daar een auto...