Tuesday, November 18, 2008

You wanna piece of me?!


For lunch I went to Cafe Fressssssshhhhhhh with my colleague Mark. Vili's pie and a toasted ham/cheese sandwich filled the hungry tummy.

After work I walked to Nicole through the park. In the park were little duckies with even smaller baby duckies. I wanted to make a picture but the parent duck wasn't happy with me so close and thought it could scare me off by running towards me hissing. It was very cute. I wonder what it would've pecked if I would not have backed off? Would it know to aim for the shins or would it dig a hole in your foot?

At home there seem to be little birds everywhere. At least three of these are babies.

Our little doves are still hanging around our garden. They do fly a bit further these days too though. Sometimes we see them in our antenna.

Nicole feeding their mother.

No comments: