Sunday, November 16, 2008

Jetty to heaven

Late morning DIY. I remembered I am also making a fountain. That was actually one of my first DIY plans after we arrived. Making a little Zen garden fountain that works on solar power. That way it can turn on and off when the sun rises and sets. Pretty nice idea I think. So today I cut two pieces of PVC pipe that will be used to build the tower of fountain 'levels', Sorry, I don't know how else to describe it.

I also noticed an ant super highway into the shed and decided to track it down. This is where it starts, at the secret ant village...

From there it is around the corner and straight towards our front door.

Then along the side of the path which then bends towards the shed (thank god not in to our flat!)

Crossing the footpath towards the stairs.

Walking up the stairs in to the shed.

We have a visual on the target!

There it is. I guess ants like Coca Cola too :-)

I studied for a few hours and afterwards we got some poffertjes at the Rundle market. Because I was too busy eating those I forgot to make pictures... We then went for a drive and ended up at Grange Jetty which was nice.

The Grange "Jetty to heaven".

No comments: