Saturday, November 15, 2008

The big garden

In the morning we went to the VW dealer again for a more detailed chat about accessories and prices etc. We'll get back to him about a price and possible order on Monday.
Then we went to Tea tree plaza shopping centre. While Nicole was looking for clothes, I studied the carpet.

There was Santa stuff everywhere. And also jugglers and unicycle riders.

On the way back home we went to the supermarket. Which reminds me, I have to order Dutch pindakaas online.

The afternoon was very lazy. I went to walk Mason early evening.

These people created a gigantic garden. It looked nice though.

Caesar was outside again too. He was very quiet though.

Like when we arrived last year, certain streets have been coloured purple by the Jackaranda trees.

They make a LOT of purple flowers. Quite stunning except when you see it on these photo's... :-/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You have Santa, over here, Sinterklaas arrived today :) I've been trying very hard to be a good girl the past year so I should get at least one present :)

Jolanda