Thursday, November 13, 2008

The granny wannabe

Lunch was to be had at Victoria square again.

While walking to Nicole after work (good for more than 30 minutes of exercise!) these two waked in front of me at some point. The girl on the left is about 18 years old I think. And she dies her hair GREY. She's not alone, I have seen it before. My crap camera does not really show the colour very well but it was really grey and white...

I actually took this photo for Gianna because we recently talked about it and she couldn't believe me, but I doubt she'll ever see it. It's retarded anyway and it looks like shit.

After we came home I played with Mason for half an hour, then I gave the dove dinner in my hand and I said hello to the cocky boy.

Back to studying now.

1 comment:

Gledwood said...

Why the hell anyone would dye their hair grey is anathema to me...

Hey how's it going. Sorry I've not been round much. Life got in the way!