Friday, November 14, 2008

Quest: Crush the republicans!

Two days ago I was bitten by a mozzie three times. It's getting a bit itchy now...

During lunch I watched the clouds above me. There were actually three layers. At least two of those moved in slightly different directions.

After work we drove to Henley. We were a bit late and very hungry. The food was fantastic, again.

I saw this posted on my World of Warcraft guild's forum. It's hilarious, if you know what all the WoW stuff around him means :-)

PS: Click the picture for a more readable version.

In the evening my friend Mic from Amsterdam came on Skype so we could have a little chat. That was the best surprise of the day! His son Yaan came on as well who was clearly excited to see me, or maybe just anyone, on the computer's screen ;-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yaan was also very exited to see the little lego man that appears after the call ended ;-)

Good to see/hear yous again. The Linux skype combo needs a fix though, sereous lag in the soud :-/ To do pulse auodio, the (yet another) new sound system. Oh well.

Hey, am I not a tag anymore?

Anonymous said...

Errata:
To do with pulse audio

Vincent said...

@ Mic: The tag is fixed! ;-)