Sunday, November 9, 2008

The Hahndorf visit

Today we had a very lazy Sunday. I slept from 23:00 till 8:30. Don't have too many of those sleeps anymore so I was very happy. I studied a bit in the morning. We did some laundry and then we thought we'd drive to Hahndorf. Didn't feel like seeing my computer for a while.

On the way you sometimes pass big trucks. You can see the back half. It's actualy more than twice as long as visible here.

We went to Chocolate @ No. 5. Always nice. Blogged about it before, not much to add.

We parked at the church and they had this sign up. I guess they know best since they have been stretching the truth for about 2008 years now.

Driving home through Hahndorf. Their main street is covered by trees.

1 comment:

CRAIG said...

That's the truth---No one knows better than the church!

I have to share this with a friend of mine