Friday, November 21, 2008

Nicole, the red nose reindeer

Breakfast consisted of apple, pear and pine apple. It's all still from the fruit bowl Nicole won one and a half weeks ago at the lawn bowls.

During lunch I wanted to sit outside but it was pretty chilly (20C) so I didn't walk all the way to Victoria square and I only stayed for about 10 minutes. This was the view to my left.

View ahead of me.

View to my right.

I walked over to Nicole's work again where I arrived a little bit soggy due to some rainfall.

After that we went to dinner and then to the supermarket.

We had a grand time at Woolworths today...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha, die rode neus;-) Ook daar zijn de kerstspullen dus al volop in de winkels. Hier ook, wordt er gek van! Maar eerst Sinterklaas;-)

kees said...

20° chilly? In Fahrenheit, yes.

Anonymous said...

You call 20 chilly? Wish you were here today, we had our first snow. Plus rain, hail, storm, etc. They warn for icy roads tomorrow morning.

Jolanda

Sneezer said...

woolworths, a winter wonderland! great photo!