Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Hot enough for you?

During the night the temperature didn't get much lower than 30C. But I still had a decent sleep.

Early morning we went to the gas station.

All the pumps were occupied but we managed to squeeze behind a LPG tanker.

During the afternoon the temperature reached 45.7C. It's apparently not a reason to cancel lawn bowls so I went.

I bowled absolutely shit and I wasn't too happy about that. I also wasn't happy with sweating like a pig and all kinds of flying insects attaching themselves to me.

3 comments:

kees said...

what is the melting temperature of lawn bowls?

Anonymous said...

Mag je geen korte broek aan ofzo? Je hebt ook veels teveel aan.

Vincent said...

@ Ilse: Dat mag wel, maar ik kom direct uit m'n werk. En met een korte broek zou ik helemaal lek geprikt worden door muggen.