Friday, January 30, 2009

Looking for a park.

I went to the post office with my colleague Luke this morning. I needed to post my Dutch tax form for 2007. When I asked for one they wouldn't give me a form. And then they send one to me a year later. How stupid. Let's hope I get a nice fat tax return.

On the way back to the office I hopped in to Harvey Norman to buy 3 metres of audio cable. Now I have sound on my work computer.

The food court was still empty.

But people were preparing for the onslaught called 'lunch'.

Outside I tried to stay in the shade. It was another scorching hot day.

After work Nicole and I went to the Thai Orchid at Henley. It took us about 45 minutes to find a park. We shared desert. I believe it's the first time ever we had a desert.

Back to the car we walked past the beach.

There were a lot of people.

2 comments:

Gledwood said...

surely that top shot is not an Aussie post office? that is GINORMOUS!!!

Vincent said...

@ Gled: Yes it is :-)