Thursday, January 29, 2009

IiiiiiIIIiiiiIIIIiiiiiiiiiiiii, I stole yo purse.

It was another hot day.

It was so hot I had to stay inside eating my lunch.

After work I waited for Nicole outside for 15 minutes and nearly melted.

That's my office.

When I came home my optocouplers had arrived.

Extra:

Early this morning I came across this magnificent piece of ehm... music? video? It's from "Wendy Ho" and I highly recommend viewing. I found it on DListed. I love it. It nests itself in yo head for the rest of the day.
Oh, by the way, the lyrics are a bit explicit so mum and dad, you may want to skip this video ;-)

Ring-a-ling-a-ling!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ringelingeling... iiiiiiiiiiiiiihijhiejijijijiei stole youre purse!

GE-weldig! We hebben hier gelachen om de clip en om het nummer. Ik ga het op mn Hyves zetten!

Anonymous said...

What a crap!! :-) But indeed, the tune stays with you all the time.
Will mail you some cold from here, the ice is back on the ponds here.

Jolanda