Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Driving

On our way to work this morning we passed this car with the plate "Venom 2". It belonged to a snake catcher according to the sticker on the side. The guy in the car looked like Hulk Hogan. It was funny.

My working day starts by waiting 10 minutes for Windows to start up.

While it was doing so, I got coffee. I'm happy with my little cheap coffee maker that requires hardly any maintenance.

The drones were out on their way to their master.

After work I caught the bus to Lawn Bowls.

I was skipper tonight meaning I guide my team mates to victory! Well, I did my best but we lost by only two points.

This is Tony. He and Gavin are our best bowlers at the moment.

I had a few excellent drives tonight. Using two drives in two different ends I turned 7 points against us in to 3 points in our favour. It was exciting.

3 comments:

Gledwood said...

I think I'd get a job shovelling the fires of hell before I got one catching snakes ~ no thanks

though spider-catcher is one I'd hate even more!

CRAIG said...

I'm with Glenwood on being a snake catcher.

So there are appparently enough snakes in Adelaide to warrant people being employed as catchers!?

When does snake season end? Or does it not get cold enough for that.....

Vincent said...

@ Gled & Craig: I've only seen ONE sofar so I don't think snakes are about to take over the world or anything :-)