Thursday, February 5, 2009

Mmmmmmmmmilk

I got breakfast at Cibo this morning. All the staff was wearing T-shirts with the word 'Cibo' replaced by "Love'. All because Valentines day is coming up.

My breakfast was nice. A toasted ham/cheese croissant and a packet of milk. It's hard picking which of those I like the best.

Finally it was cool enough to have lunch outside again. I sat next to the church. As it is slowly cooling down, today it was only 34C, funnily enough tomorrow is going to be 43C and Saturday 40C and then the rest of the week it will be 26-25C. Strange.

I worked late today. I felt like I didn't get much done. Nicole picked me up around 19:30.

4 comments:

CRAIG said...

Your sandwich looks burned

Vincent said...

@ Craig: It was 'slightly overbaked'. There were actually no really burned parts but it was getting there.

Gledwood said...

by the way is that what a milkbar's like? or isn't a milkbar a type of corner shop or "grocery store"..??

Vincent said...

@ Gled: Nope. A milkbar is a deli.