Monday, February 2, 2009

PJ's was fun!

After work I walked to the pub and I ran in to this dead dinosaur. Or maybe it was a replica. I think his flesh had melted off the past week or something. Maybe that's how they got extinct. Maybe. Yeah. I don't know. Do you know? Or do you just -think- you know? Who knows? Nobody can tell. It's one big secret. Just like my pin code. That's a secret too. And the colour of the queens underwear. Nobody knows about that. If you know, can you please tell me?

We went here to meet with Stephen and Caroline and...

... Michelle and Ryan. It was really nice to have dinner with all of them again. We had lots of laughs and it was really relaxing. Oh, and my parmi and three pints of Magners was also very good.


Now we're back at home with the air conditioner on. But tonight we're gonna try and sleep with the door open and the fan in front of it. I'm very scared of mosquitos.

3 comments:

Gledwood said...

Irish pubs rule!
Glad your weather's settled a bit... you must've thought you were going to melt!!

Vincent said...

@ Gled: Today was the first day I actually dared sitting outside again. Thanks to a firm breeze it was very doable. :-)

CRAIG said...

If yout turn the AC offyou can make a "swamp airconditioner" by putting a bucket of ice in front of the fan!