Sunday, October 4, 2009

The farewell lunch (Star Trek High Five!).

Do I look tired? That's because I was fucking tired. And I wanted kwoffee.

Touch down.

We went to the airport at 06:45 to pick up Nicole's parents who were coming back from vacation. This is their Air Malaysia flight touching down. The landing looked very gracious.

Wog fest 2009. Naturally, because I wanted to make a photo of them arriving, some unknown force in the bloody universe decided to plant 3 families in my line of sight.

The in-laws. Tony and Vicky.

This is my international drivers license with which I can drive a car anywhere in the world for a year. I dunno, it could also be a WWII pass of some sort...

Today we had our farewell lunch at Uleybury. Here we see Greg, Gianna and Nicole.

Stephen, Anna and Greg.

Karin and Stephen.

A particularly good photo (if not the nicest ever!) of natalie and Luke (who actually drove two hours to be there!). Thanks so much for coming guys!

STAR TREK HIGH FIVE!

A bit of after chit chat in the parking lot.

We drove home the scenic way, through the Adelaide hills. Everything was still very green. Pretty soon it will be dry and brown again.

We past a hot rod with a dog in it.

While going home we decided to hit the beach. We went to Largs.

Larg's jetty.

Largs beach.

People fishing at the top of the jetty.

A seagull on a pole.

Do I still look tired? That's because I still was bloody tired.

Me! me! me! ME! mE! ME! me! ME!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Een afscheidslunch! Ik hoop dat het gezellig was:-)

Fijn om Tony en Vicky weer te zien:-) Ik hoop dat ze een goede reis hebben gehad en nu even lekker uitrusten.

CRAIG said...

WELCOME HOME TONY AND VICKIE!

Anonymous said...

Thank you all, it's good to be home! V.